Clerk to Governing Body
The Governors of Charlton Kings Junior School are seeking to appoint an experienced administrator as Clerk to Governors. The right candidate should be reliable, well-organised and able to work under their own initiative to deadlines whilst providing support to the Governing Body.
The role is offered on a fixed term contract initially.
The role will include:
- Working closely with the HT and Chairs of Committees.
- Clerking of meetings
- Advising Governors on Academy compliancy and procedural issues
- Academy Governor membership administration
- Administrate induction procedures for new Governors
- Direct and organise Governor training
- Manage and monitor the policy review cycle
- Updating school’s website
If you wish to arrange a visit to school please contact the school office.
Please click here for job description and person specification
Please click here for application form
Salary Details: Grade G (£19,945- £25,295 pa; depending on experience)
Hours per Week: Total of 152 hrs pa i.e. 4 per week
Attendance: Term Time only
Closing date: Fri 31st Jan at 12 noon
Start date: ASAP