Salary Grade: NJC Point 12; £21,589 pro rata per annum
Part-Time: 27 hours per week; core hours Mon-Fri 9.30am-3.30pm
Contract: Fixed term until 22nd October 2021 / paid monthly
Closing date: 23 May 2021
Start date: ASAP
Do you want to work with an inspiring, rewarding and happy school?
The Governors of Charlton Kings Junior School are currently seeking to appoint a positive and supportive lifeguard to work alongside our swimming teacher.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate to work as part of a friendly team. If you are passionate about working with children and possess good organisation and communication skills please apply and join our team.
We are looking for a Lifeguard who:
- holds Lifeguard qualification and is fully registered, with either a IQL National Pool Qualification (RLSS), HABC Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding (RQF) or STA Professional Award for Pool Lifeguard (RQF) qualification,
- is caring, committed and calm with the ability to act quickly and effectively,
- acts safely, knowing the importance of completing safety checks and recording them accurately,
- is able to work individually and as part of team,
- is personable and professional in their engagement with outside agencies and parents,
- has a good sense of humour and enjoys interacting with others,
- has excellent attention to detail,
- is confident in his / her ability to keep our little swimmers safe and happy.
- a highly supportive and experienced team,
- genuine opportunity for training and professional development,
- wonderful children and families.
The role is offered on a fixed term contract initially.
Please click here for application form.
Please click here for job description.
Charlton Kings Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and any other vetting procedures as appropriate.