Grade – MPS / UPS pay grade negotiable / depending on experience.
Hours – Full time
Contract – Fixed term/ initially until 31/08/2022
Closing date – 11/06/2021 noon
Interviews – 15/06/2021
Start date: 01/09/2021
We are seeking a highly-motivated, dynamic teacher to join our wonderful school.
Do you want to work in an inspiring, rewarding and happy school with motivated children who are a pleasure to teach? We are looking to appoint a person with passion for teaching to deliver innovative and engaging lessons, with strength in any specific curriculum area being seen as an advantage.
Applications are warmly invited from candidates who:
- are kind, caring and want the very best for the children in their class
- are passionate about teaching and committed to personal development
- are inspirational with a record of high standards of teaching
- have high expectations of attainment and behaviour for all children
- are well organised with a proactive and creative approach
We can offer:
- eager pupils who demonstrate exemplary attitudes to learning and life
- a supportive ethos, working within a knowledgeable and friendly year group team
- emphasis on professional development and career opportunities
- an exciting and rich curriculum with excellent facilities
If you feel you have the right skill set to support our children to become reflective, independent and aspirational learners and would like to join our inspirational team, please contact the school by email to arrange a telephone appointment to discuss the application process.
For application form click here
For job description click here
For person specification click here
Charlton Kings Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and any other vetting procedures as appropriate.